FEBRUARY 2015 – The gorgeous Roxy Louw, surfer turned model/ actress answers the 13 famous Opulent Living questions and tells us what luxury means to her…
Daughter of Rob Louw, ex rugby legend, Roxy Louw answers the the 13 famous Opulent Living Questions. Here is what this passionate surfer turned model/ actress, business woman answered:
1. What does a day in your life look like?
I start my day with a yoga session and then tuck into my admin, work and meetings. If I am up the coast, I surf.
I usually have an event on in the evening. If not, I braai with my family and friends or chill out in front of a good series.
2. Where can you see yourself in ten years?
With a family and kids…hopefully living by the Coast, surfing and working.
3. If you weren’t doing what you do, you would…?
Wow…anything that would still involve traveling.
4. An object you would never part with?
5. An artist whose work you collect?
I love Salvador Dali work, but I cant say I collect it…
6. The best souvenir you’ve brought home?
A special collectors suede handbag from Lancel in Paris, its just beautiful!
7. Which people have influenced you in your career and in your life in general?
My parents,they have both been such strong pillars in my life!
8. Which four people from history would you like to have around a dinner table
for one evening?
Mandela, Dali, Joan of Arc and Mother Teresa
9. Which is your favourite city in the world?
Second to Cape Town, I would say New York city…I love the energy there!
10. Please name a book all of us should read in your opinion.
I would say the alchemist..its an easy must read and Paulo Cuelo is a great writer
11. What (else) are you passionate about?
Food, wine, did I say food? I’m a bit of a foodie…
12. What advice would you give your younger self?
Live in the moment, enjoy and embrace everything as it comes.
13. What does luxury mean for you?
Pleasure and comfort over the above. With the amount of traveling I do, luxury is an absolutely essential as it makes life allot easier on the run.
Picture by Joseph Ou